Not sure what to eat? Head to D’Pulze Shopping Centre in Cyberjaya. There are more than 30 restaurants, cafes and diners to choose from. View the complete list here.
Cyberjaya is no longer a sleepy city and there are more places to get your tummy filled. D’Pulze Shopping Centre which was opened earlier this year is home to not less than 30 restaurants, cafes and snack outlets.
There are now some good places to eat in Cyberjaya and I’m planning to do some simple food review for some of the restaurants and food outlets in Cyberjaya.
I managed to compile the following list from their official website. Most of them are already opened by now while some like Yoshinoya is now opened
should be opening soon. If unsure, please check with the management of D’Pulze Shopping Centre before making your trip there.
Full List of Restaurants, Cafes, Bars and Diners in D’Pulze Cyberjaya
1. Asam and Jeruk
2. Big Bob Burger and Coffee – Western
3. Bikerz Juice Junction – Mixed
4. Boat Noodle – Thai
5. Boost Juice Bars – Australian
6. Chatime – Drinks / Dessert
7. Crave Burger – Western
8. Daily Fresh – Asian
9. Dal. Komm Coffee – South Korean
11. Hanamuru Udon – Japanese
12. Homst Recipe – Chinese Muslim
13. Hot Jam Café – Fusion
14. House of Mini – Cupcakes / Dessert
15. Manhattan Fish Market – Western
16. Noodle Shack – Asian
17. Nyonya Heaven Delights – Malaysian
18. Ole-Ole Bali – Indonesian
19. Penang History – Malaysian
20. Plan B – Western
21. Pondok Manis – Indonesian
22. Popilla – Mexican
23. Relish – opening soon
24. Rich Bole – Malaysian
25. Seoul Garden – South Korean
26. Subway – Sandwich / Western
27. Sushi zanmai – Japanese
28. Tako Tao – Japanese
29. The Chicken Rice Shop – Malaysian
30. The Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf
31. The Loaf – Bakery
32. Tirai Ratus – opening soon
33. Yoshinoya – opened August 18th, 2015
34. Zeno Sandwich
This list is correct as at July 2015.
Did this post help you in any way? Please do me a favour by sharing this on Facebook, +1 or Tweet about it.