You can now use the free TM WiFi at D’Pulze Shopping Centre in Cyberjaya and eventually the whole of Cyberjaya soon.
Cyberview and TM are working together to provide a reliable free WiFi service in Cyberjaya. When I was at D’Pulze today, I noticed a “free WiFi available” sign on wall of the P1 floor.
This is obviously the free WiFi service Cyberview (the manager of Cyberjaya) was talking about. It looks like the initiative is finally becoming a reality. I managed to test it today – it was easy to connect and the speed was fast. Now let’s get on how to connect to this free WiFi service.
How to Connect to Free TM WiFi Service at D’Pulze Cyberjaya
1. On your device (in my case I was using an iPhone), connect to TMWiFi.
2. Your browser will open with the following interface:
3. Choose Local ID as the TM WiFi ID Type.
4. Next, in TM WiFi Login ID, enter as: Dpulze1 and password is hotspot.
5. Click Login Now! to connect. The browser should close automatically and you’re now connected to the free WiFi.
The next time when you go to D’Pulze, the WiFi will connect automatically. You only need to do the above once.
This is surely a great news for folks in Cyberjaya. The city is definitely getting smarter and ahead of other cities in Malaysia.
I hope this guide is useful, if it does, please help share on Facebook, Twitter or Google +.