Cyberjaya, just south of Kuala Lumpur, is a major center for technology and innovation in the region. Now you’ll have the opportunity to tour and experience this smart city.
Making a tour of Malaysia’s smart city Cyberjaya offers a view of the landscape where the pioneers of technology are operating here and serving their customers around the world.
Our unique and custom-designed Cyberjaya immersion tours help corporate leaders of established companies build a strategic vision on the impact of disruptive technologies and emerging trends.
The city has pockets of beautiful parks and surrounded by huge lakes.
Also visit Multimedia University, a technology institution, which had among its students the founders of various startups in Malaysia.
Itinerary of Cyberjaya Technology and Innovation Immersion Tour
- Visit to Cyberview, the global technology hub enabler for Cyberjaya.
- Experience Futurise Centre – the hub for future innovation such as robotics, virtual reality, AI and autonomous vehicles (Coming Soon).
- Visit to Malaysian Global Innovation and Creativity Centre (MaGIC) – Malaysia’s innovation centre.
- Campus tour of Multimedia University conducted by a student guide. A great introduction for first-time visitors and tourists.
- Meet the people at MDEC, the digital economy driver for Malaysia.
- City tour (driven) to view various local and multinational technology companies (Dell, IBM, AMD, DXC Technology, Experian etc) in Cyberjaya.
- Meet the co-founders of various local and global startups.
- Bonus: Cyberjaya Mosque’s – world’s first Platinum Grade Green Index mosque (subject to time and weather).
Meeting and/or end location of Cyberjaya Technology and Innovation Immersion Tour
Three locations to choose from:
- Putrajaya Sentral (express train from KL Sentral or KLIA)
- D’Pulze Shopping Centre
- Shaftsbury Square
You may also customise your itinerary based on your interests.
Book a tour here by contacting us here now.